homestead - Re: [Homestead] Solar Food Dehydrator

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Solar Food Dehydrator
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 14:23:15 -0500

We have two like that. I generally, particularly with veggies and herbs, put
all the trays (8-10) on one base, with one top heater unit. Works well. We
have a source for more trays, and will be purchasing extras, and can then
have them both running, with quantities that make sense.

And yes, rotate trays.

Ray