homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homesteading & Survivalists

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Lynda <lurine AT com-pair.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homesteading & Survivalists
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:08:48 -0800 (PST)

Lynda, I think you are aware enough of my personality, that I don't much care
if you call me a "city slicker" or a "wannabe" or "The Lone Ranger". I see
interesting stuff on all kinds of sites, whatever labels you choose to use.
And, I totally agree that a lot of the fiercely 'independent' and
'self-reliant' claims people make on internet lists and forums are hogwash or
at least greatly exaggerated.

When was the last time I argued with you ;-)

p.s. Thanks for the tip on the food dehydrator. I'm a little excited about
the find, as trivial as it is , in the bigger scheme of things