homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homesteading & Survivalists

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homesteading & Survivalists
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 19:45:09 EST

> >The survivalist mindset is born of fear. Survivalists gird themselves
> against conditions that scare them.

Gene, I refine this in way of agreeing with you. Survivalist main motivation
is titillation, the thrill that comes being scared. Roller coasters and
horror movies.

Life is mundane. It is on the homestead too, but off the homestead it is
mundane AND boring. What better to liven up one's life than working oneself
up
to being scared s***less that the end is near! In fact they are coming for
me
because I know what they are up to, and they know I know what they are up to,
in fact, they probably know that I know they know what I know what they are
up
to.

Yes, scare me and get the adrenalin going, I love it! Oooo! See what you've
done now, you've made me drop my gold coins and bullets right into my MRE!