homestead - [Homestead] Homesteaders -vs- Survivalists

  • From: outwest4us AT yahoo.com
  • To: outwest4us AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Homesteaders -vs- Survivalists
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 18:09:38 +0000

Whomever said these things...we SO agree with you!

Homesteading is a long-term lifestyle.

Survivalists have a mind set I'd fear.

Homesteaders have a love for space, freedom and independence.

Being able to grow food is more powerful than stockpiling food.

******

We have survivalists here...they call themselves either that or freemen. I
won't follow the fear mongering, stockpiling of guns, bomb shelters and the
like.

  • [Homestead] Homesteaders -vs- Survivalists, outwest4us, 01/19/2009