homestead - [Homestead] The Myth of Fossil Fuels

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] The Myth of Fossil Fuels
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 00:08:53 -0500

http://www.mitosyfraudes.org/Ingles2/FossilFuels.html

I was reading about the oceans of hydrocarbons on the Saturnian moon,
Titan, when I came across this page which I thought you guys might find
interesting. I've long laughed at the idea that petroleum was a 'fossil
fuel' as hydrocarbons are abundant throughout the solar system, whether
in the clouds of Jupiter or in the atmosphere of Mars or in the oceans
of Titan. Can you imagine an ocean of petroleum? I can still recall
the vivid little diagram of a brontosaurus(I believe they are called
allosauruses today) getting stuck in a tar pit or peat swamp and dying
to create 'fossil fuels' like oil and coal. Idea estupida! No, I
believe that all rocky planets and moons have petroleum and other
hydrocarbon fuels in various states. Anyway, the above page explains
things rather well, I think. I have heard about oil wells refilling and
I am vaguely familiar with the deep earth gas theory. Has anyone read
the _Deep Hot Biosphere: The Myth of Fossil Fuels_?

Bev
--
"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will
not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius

~ Calvin Coolidge