homestead - Re: [Homestead] Political Qualifications?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Political Qualifications?
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 21:51:09 -0800

Self employment taxes are very simple to do. Simple math. $ up to and including $102,000 x .153 = amount owed for amount. And for the amount over $102,000 it is multiplied by .029. Add the two together and pay your money.

AND, for someone who has been billed as the boy genius of finance and economics, ah, I don't think he gets even a little bitty teeny pass on anything to do with taxes.

That's as bad as Caroline Kennedy who has never voted in any election and the only answer she has to why she should be the new Senator from NY is because she's a Kennedy.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>

I suppose it depends on why he didn't pay the tax. Was it tax evasion
or a fight with the IRS? I'm not taking sides here because I don't
knowe the details. I doubt his taxes are simple.