homestead - Re: [Homestead] Political Qualifications?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Political Qualifications?
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 21:51:05 -0800

Surely you didn't think the Supremes would hear that case, or rather those TWO cases? And you surely didn't think that given the amount of time they were given that Hawaii wouldn't come up with a birth certificate that they couldn't come up with a year ago?

You been smoking our local cash crop??? <g>

Lynda, living in the Green Triangle
----- Original Message ----- From: "Leslie" <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>

Sure, it's a perfect qualification ! Failure to pay taxes is a requirement for being in charge of the body that oversees the IRS... Makes sense to me.... takes a crook to catch a crook.

Just like having a Sec. of State who's hub collects donations from undisclosed foreigners/foreign countries.... will fit right in. No possibility of conflicts at all...

What else can be added to the absurd list?

Oh, a President Elect who isn't a natural born citizen and therefore not consitutionally elligible? What ever happened with that suit?

What else? LOL