homestead - Re: [Homestead] Why I am always so jealous of the rich

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Why I am always so jealous of the rich
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 10:52:44 -0700

Then there is this:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/German-tycoon-Adolf-Merckle-rb-13978189.html

Prosecutors in the southern German town of Ulm, near Merckle's home, said the 74-year-old died when a train struck him late on Monday. There was no sign anyone else was involved, they said.

Merckle was ranked as the world's 94th richest person in 2008 ___________________

I am 73 today. So this multi-billionaire lived less than two years longer. During my future birth days I will be able to forevermore tell everyone that this uber rich guy, this guy who could buy anything, became so unhappy because of financial losses that he committed suicide.

Thanks for the present.