homestead - Re: [Homestead] more pictures

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] more pictures
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 18:30:19 -0800 (PST)

Bev, if you ever see a movie for rent called "Descent", you might enjoy
watching. I normally don't like 'horror' genre movies, but this one is not
typical. It is about a group of women going spelunking in a cave system off
the Appalachian Trail. It is very well made and enjoyable.

I couldn't go into a tight cave myself (claustophobia), but I would darn well
want to know what was there, if it was on my property. Your suggestion about
a local spelunking club is a good one. Have you been caving?