homestead - Re: [Homestead] more pictures

  • From: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, "homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] more pictures
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 23:55:17 +0000

Hi Bob,

We've gone to the cave but it doesn't go very far before it gets too narrow
for my comfort. I've considered tying rope to Garrison and sending him in
with a helmet and light, though, lol. He wants to, but I'm still afraid. I
think there's a larger room in there because cold air comes out from a hole
below the entrance.

The rock that looks like a turtle isn't really a turtle. I don't know what it
is. We call them dragon eggs, lol.

Roxann, NW AR
http://blog.ancientearthwisdom.com (Ozark Musings from the homestead)