homestead - Re: [Homestead] more pictures

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] more pictures
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 15:26:06 -0800 (PST)

Roxanne, you might read this page. This guy is a small scale fossil dealer /
collector and is talking about fossils bought and sold on ebay. He
specifically mentions counterfeit fossilized turtle shells. So, if people
are going to the trouble to counterfeit them, they must be desirable?
Anyway, you have a lot of years of exploring in front of you. If you explore
around or in the cave, please take photos.....................

http://reviews.ebay.com/Ebay-Fossil-Buying_W0QQugidZ10000000000836932