homestead - Re: [Homestead] was: More on Gold now: knowing up front

  • From: Cathy <goosecreekfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was: More on Gold now: knowing up front
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 21:17:26 -0500

Interesting Lynn--I don't think you're much older than I, but my mom is only
69. My grandmother isn't quite as old as your mom.

My mom was diagnosed with an auto-immune disease when she was in her late
twenties. I spent a lot of years cooking, cleaning, taking care of things
for her. (My father died young.) Now that I'm pretty much free, my mom
would be happy to have me back to take care of her again.

I'm not inclined to revisit that arrangement, but the pressure is on.

Cathy

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 8:15 PM, Lynn Wigglesworth