homestead - Re: [Homestead] was: More on Gold now: knowing up front

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was: More on Gold now: knowing up front
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 20:15:56 -0500

Did any of you tough women get post-divorce pressure from your family to
return "home"? My mom would really like me to take care of her in her
suburbs...

I think my mother was afraid I'd show up on her doorstep with 2 kids after my divorce. She moved near me after my father died; now she's 92 and depends on me to shop for her, drive her everywhere, etc. It works best if we each keep our own homes as long as possible (let's just say that she doesn't approve of my lifestyle)...

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA