homestead - [Homestead] was: More on Gold now: knowing up front

  • From: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] was: More on Gold now: knowing up front
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 18:47:05 +0000

bob,

I don't know if i will be able to afford what i'm trying to do even still. no
guarantees at all, but i do know it is something i have to make my very best
attempt with. i'm prepared to do whatever it takes to make it work, within my
realm of ability. but only you can define your limits and how far you will go
to see it through. i'll let go of my marriage, take on a second job if
necessary, but i won't sell body parts. or the kids. well, maybe i'd sell
blood if it really came down to the wire, lol. so even i have limits, too,
and i'm still working on defining them ;)

Roxann, NW AR
http://blog.ancientearthwisdom.com (Ozark Musings from the homestead)