homestead - Re: [Homestead] was: More on Gold now: knowing up front

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: roxann <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was: More on Gold now: knowing up front
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 10:57:44 -0800 (PST)

Well, Roxanne, with those comments you just joined the ranks of "those
hard,tough women on the homestead list" :-)

I don't talk about my wife, because it would be rude to her, but I will say
that her feelings and sense of security is a high priority for me. That is
just the way I feel. If I were left to my own inclinations, I mighjt already
be in jail in Thailand or some other exotic locale.

I'm getting there, slow, I know. But, I'm doing wehat I feel I can within
the confines of my relationship to others. Life has choices, as someone
wrote. I still must abide by some of my important prior choices. I'll get
to where I'm going . I always do. But, .......................