homestead - Re: [Homestead] Diet, championing wide variety

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Diet, championing wide variety
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 11:31:19 -0800 (PST)

Very smart thinking, Gene. And, if a multi-varied diet is healthy, you also
have the added benefit of the joy of eating many different types of tasty
foods........

--- On Sat, 12/27/08, Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com> wrote:

> Since reading that book about 20 years ago, however, I have come around to
> the premise that by eating a diet composed of the widest variety of
> ingredients, we likely do many unknown favors to our bodies.

................................ With the exception of known poisonous
plants, we might well profit from chomping a bit of far more foods than we
now enjoy.