homestead - Re: [Homestead] Knives - Was - More on Gold

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: cayadopi AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Knives - Was - More on Gold
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 08:07:57 -0800 (PST)

Good am , Leslie. You know what will work best for you; I did not mean to
imply otherwise. Bev mentioned multi-purposes knives for your purposes, to
go along with your hunting knives. This link is to a company that retails at
what they call wholesale prices, but they are actually their retail prices--
they will sell chaeaper in quantity on individual items.

The listed prices are for if you buy an small assortment like you did with
the hunting knives. Offer to buy quantities on any particlular item and you
will see their price drop by half and more. There are many drop-ship
companies like this , now easily found on the web.

I don't know what the future holds and don't know what areas of commerce will
be most desirable. Perhaps markets will be unrecognizable compared to today;
and perhaps they will be similar; I just don't know. If your best bet is
that things will become really different and you think that these type items
will be the most easily bartered, then you concluded further than me.

What's the weather like around you , today? ............

http://www.dpciwholesale.com/cart.php?target=category&category_id=181