homestead - Re: [Homestead] Canned Meats

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Lynda <lurine AT com-pair.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Canned Meats
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 14:19:08 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Lynda; how in the world does it get so hot as far north as you are?
That is good to know, though. But, where I am from, like where Bev lives,
humidity is also an issue , with the heat. You said in another post that it
will not hurt glass but could hurt cans; what about the metal lids and rings
that go with the glass jars?