homestead - Re: [Homestead] computer crashed and burned!

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] computer crashed and burned!
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 04:49:52 -0700

I got some really, really bad spyware in my computer a few weeks ago.
I thought I was going to lose it and did a backup. I'm the worst at
backing up.

I'm sure that Macs can get virii and the like but I have never had anything like that on any of my various Macs. And I love this Apple OS built-in backup system called Time Machine. Every hour it does an auto backup. Of everything. Nothing to remember. With two external hard drives to switch out at my choice of intervals, I feel very secure.