homestead - [Homestead] Fitness

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Fitness
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 19:35:22 -0500

Part of my New Years Resolution is to become more physically fit. We
bought bicycles last summer and as soon as the weather warms in Spring,
we will resume riding, but for now we are parked. We ride
bikes(stationary inside and the normal bikes outside) for cardio and to
burn calories to reduce fat. Our goal for 2009 is to not only lose 50
pounds, but to become super fit. We want to work on stretching,
flexibility and weight training. Do any of you know any sites online (that is not selling something) that will help me plan an exercise routine with a long term goal in mind?

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda