homestead - Re: [Homestead] Economic 'sit - in'

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Economic 'sit - in'
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 16:55:23 -0800 (PST)

Well, I'm happy for them. They received enough press for political extortion
to come inton play. Now, I'm not so happy for the worker at McDonald's or
the RN or the Farmer who will pay extra income taxes for therse people's 60
days of 'non-work'. But, what they did was effective. Maybe if we all
'sit-in' for 'non-things' for which someone else will pay, the money faeries
will bless us abundantly and our problems will all be resolved.