homestead - [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore

  • From: kristopher p bacon <kristopherpbacon AT live.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 15:57:02 -0900

On Mon Dec 8 22:59:26 EST 2008 Clansgian at wmconnect.com wrote;"> >Were
you worried about Y2K?

No. I was eyeballs deep in the IT game at the time and I knew, as did any
savvy IT person, that it was all a load. No guessing. We knew."Most savvy
people in the power generation "game" knew it was a load as well,but still
made gobs of money capitalizing on other's fears.Kris P.
Suspicious message? There’s an alert for that.
http://windowslive.com/Explore/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_broad2_122008

  • [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore, kristopher p bacon, 12/09/2008