homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cool food storage

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cool food storage
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 18:49:35 -0500

I store everything in mason jars..
beans, rice, mixes, dried herbs, seasoning blends, loose tea, barley, flour, grits...

Lynn Wigglesworth wrote:
Mason jars work well, too. I have a bunch of half-gallon Mason jars, which aren't recommended for canning anymore, so I use them for dry goods (wheaberries, at the moment).

Lynn Wigglesworth

----- Original Message ----- From: "Leslie" <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>