homestead - Re: [Homestead] Dog rescues dog..

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Dog rescues dog..
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 16:44:45 -0500

And we all just roll along, trying not to get
crushed by it.

I definitely see this as the case now, but I don't think this has always
been the case, do you?
---
I don't know. I'm in a very different place than I was 20 years ago. Then I was part of 'the system' and went along with whatever 'they' were planning. Now everything I want to do is contrary to the system, so maybe things are different or maybe I'm different.

Lynn Wigglesworth