homestead - [Homestead] New subscriber

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] New subscriber
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 06:40:06 -0800 (PST)

Quick intro:

"Bev" has introduced me to this homestead site, I ran into her on the
internet somehow click click clicking away...

I'm in NM, in a farming area in the desert.

I feel strongly that raising personal consumption food is going to be
critical to survival within 3-9 years.  I need to learn how, and how to
survive as much - asap.

My interests are primary in economics, which trickles down into just about
everything.  I have a varied background.  My studies in various economic
areas have led me to realize that survivalism is a must and time is running
out for Americans.

And darned if I can figure out how to reply to specific threads to expand on
why.....yet.

Leslie