homestead - Re: [Homestead] New subscriber

  • From: sjc <indexer AT fairpoint.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] New subscriber
  • Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 14:10:24 -0500

Greetings, Leslie

I'm Susan Jane, in Maine, where I've been for a bit over 20 years on 10 or so acres of steep hillside, until a fire a few years ago had a flock of cashgoras, about 20 does or so, plus kids and wethers (kept for fleece).

3 kids, gone now.
You'll find us of diverse opinions here, but at least there's no lack of opinion :-) . We can hassle with the best of 'em, but, as someone already mentioned, we are an 'old' and pretty stable group.

So jump in.

SJ