homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tractor update

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tractor update
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 11:34:38 -0700

On Dec 1, 2008, at 6:12 PM, Lisa K.V. Perry wrote:

The last year or two, my husband told me it has been hard for him just
to look around outside because every direction he looks something needs to
be done--it makes it hard to enjoy sitting outside to enjoy the breeze on a
summer's evening.

Lisa, buy books on Eastern philosophy. Read them then leave them lying in plain sight.

The next time he uses that phrase ask him who "did it" before he arrived and who will "do it" when he is gone.

Very little "needs to be done."