homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gas Prices

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gas Prices
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 10:23:03 -0800 (PST)

I , personally, agree with your outlook, based on everything I am reading.
The smart money - the people who have made the best calls so far, Schiff,
Roubini, etc; all think commodities must come up and a lot. But, most of
them have called it to happen , already. Schiff is not a "peak Oil" guy; I
think Roubini halfway might be; but both think we are going to need
commodities, most and , first, and as you wrote; production is being cut,
now, because of low prices.

But, there are others who are calling for $20 bbl crude in '09. I don't
know. And, the really 'out there' people are saying that the control we are
seeing by outright gov't intrusion in the markets, is matched by the
behind-the-scenes pulling of the strings, that could make all fundamental and
technical analysis irrelevant ?......................................

--- On Wed, 12/3/08, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com>