homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tractor update

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tractor update
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 20:22:11 -0500

Lisa K.V. Perry wrote:

It came with a manual but not a shop guide. Will look into the shop
guide. Thanks for your kind thoughts. Bev, you can come up here and
drive it around if you'd like.

I'd rather borrow it to fix my driveway, redig my woodland pond, move a
couple of dirt piles out of my pasture, clear the forest service logging
road for a firebrake, etc. etc. etc.

This gadget is going to save wear n' tear on my husband's body, which
will make for a happier husband.

The magic gadget that saved us injury was the hydraulic woodsplitter. I
totally understand. The things that absolutely have to be done with a
tractor here(bushhogging, driveway, etc.) we hire out or trade out, but
a long of stuff goes undone. I can think of a dozen things I would do
with a tractor that I would never ask anyone else to do.

Bev

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda