homestead - [Homestead] Stacked rock foundation

  • From: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, "" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Stacked rock foundation
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 18:54:02 +0000

Okay, here is the link to the picture of the rocks. If it doesn't work, you
can see them at the blog. It's the first post on the page anyway.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_LXYEE24knac/STLfq64ZR-I/AAAAAAAAAY4/gbReYamujhQ/s1600-h/P1120006.JPG

Roxann, NW AR
http://blog.ancientearthwisdom.com (Ozark Musings from the homestead)