homestead - Re: [Homestead] Community; was Jersey cows

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Community; was Jersey cows
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 13:34:46 -0500

Bob; have you considered starting your Homesteading experience by joining a CSA (community supported agriculture) where you are now? You can actually work at the farm for your share, harvesting or packing bags for pickup. It would give you fresh vegetables and a feeling of what it's like to be on a productive piece of land.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>