homestead - Re: [Homestead] Community; was Jersey cows

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Community; was Jersey cows
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 10:39:55 -0800 (PST)

I almost joined one this summer, lynn. The logistics didn't work out, in the
end. Far too much driving for too little produce, and gas was high this
summer. But, it is a good idea.

p.s. All of my trnasplanetd greens are doing well; and some of my seeds in
my newly tilled garden palce are just starting to break surface