homestead - Re: [Homestead] DAY 22 Update

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] DAY 22 Update
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 13:53:05 -0800

Geese will kill kids! Heck, a flock of geese will try to kill adults. One of our customers at our butcher shop raised geese and they almost drown one of his kids.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <rayzentz AT aim.com>

Makes you wonder what would happen if you had a whole bunch of free range (read wild) chickens that were hungry, with a little kid in their midst...