homestead - Re: [Homestead] DAY 21 Update

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] DAY 21 Update
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 05:16:31 -0600

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 23:57:33 -0500
EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:
75% overall success rate, which might go higher if any of the 3 eggs still in incubator hatches tomorrow or Wednesday.

accuracy. This time, I was almost 100%.

Congrats Bev!! Job well done! They are so cute in the pics. Makes me want more peeps.
I have a friend wanting to give me a mated pair of peacocks but I'm not sure I could handle their "song". Of course, once my neighbors build their new house right behind my backyard, then I might just have to accept them and let them live back there <g>

--Sage