homestead - Re: [Homestead] Local chicken - 1/4 pound egg

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Local chicken - 1/4 pound egg
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 11:59:47 -0800

High powered squirt guns work real well in those cases!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

Right now, she is standing underneath the sour orange tree, barking at the chi-chi birds. She has been standing there barking at those birds for an hour. If I don't let her inside (which is what I'm about to do) she would bark at them until dark. If I had a chicken coop (I've thought of it). She would never get her 'business' done outside. She would stand and bark at the chickens forever. She is not the smartest dog in the world, but she is pretty...............bobford