homestead - Re: [Homestead] " Middle Class " - CRAZY Commentary

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] " Middle Class " - CRAZY Commentary
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 15:23:14 -0500

Ron and I were discussing "middle class" last night.
Here's my definition:
When you make too much money to qualify for any kind of government
assistance if you needed it and wanted it, but not enough money to ever
spin yourself out of the muddy rut, even after lifestyle changes, so
that you can continue to pay your debt down.

Ron was telling me about some former bill collector he heard on the
radio who questioned the credit card giving banks why they would send cc
apps to those who had just filed for bankruptcy. Their answer was that
now that the people(usually in their 20's)had a taste of credit and had
already filed once, that the banks would have them for life; they would
be beholden customers for life.
That attitude is why our economy is so screwed up. CRAZY
And worse, the stupid 20-something thinks, hey, I didn't screw up too
bad, look, they're giving me another chance, another chance to build my
credit back so that next year I can buy us our dream house on the hill.
CRAZY
It's a crazy world...
Rantings of a formerly middle class crazy woman to follow...delete at
will...

87% of people think Sarah Palin said "I can see Russia from my house",
when it was, in fact, Tina Fey who said that in parody of Palin's
comments about Russia being close to Alaska. (Zogby poll of Obama
voters-not scientific-still probably accurate-) Polling is CRAZY
Israel says it's not ours, Syria says we didn't do it..
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081117/wl_nm/us_nuclear_syria_elbaradei
Could it be the start up fuel for Saddam's WMD program that was hidden
in Syria? On no, that's right, WMD did not exist... Why this story
even made 'news' at this stage is beyond me. Every government involved
knows the truth, because U contains isotopes markers that determine it's
origin. Israel knows what it bombed and with what, so does Syria and
Iraq and the IAEA. The only ones in the dark are the people so why not
just keep us in the dark instead of running some idiotic contrived
'mystery' story to get everyone worked up..CRAZY
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/11/18/australia.navy.shutdown.ap/index.html

The Aussies are opening the door for two months...CRAZY

What is wrong with this world???
Did I mention I've gone CRAZY today?

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda