homestead - Re: [Homestead] Vegetarian diet was Fennel

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Vegetarian diet was Fennel
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 17:59:04 -0800 (PST)

I've only had tofu meals. Tofu lasagna, etc. We didn't make them, but I
sure didn't like them. I'll keep your recipe on file. I don't know how
helathy soybean could be though. In the late 70's , my grandfather had big
soybean fields and those plants were drenched with more pesticides than
anything I've ver see .......bobford