homestead - [Homestead] Women in politics-meet Obama's brain

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Women in politics-meet Obama's brain
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 16:19:14 -0500

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11/13/obama.adviser.kornbluh.qa/index.html

Behind every great man, there is a great woman, and no I don't mean Michelle...this lady is the Obama brain...<g>
I find it interesting that women on the front lines are held to a higher and different standard. Whether Ferrarro, Shroeder, Clinton, or Palin, women just don't get a fair shake. Once out of the spotlight, it seems they control so much-look at how Pelosi is shaping the country, but how well was she known prior to these last few years?
--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda

  • [Homestead] Women in politics-meet Obama's brain, EarthNSky, 11/13/2008