homestead - Re: [Homestead] Turning of the Tide

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Turning of the Tide
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 09:36:49 EST

> >A very dear friend of mine sent this to me.

OK. How do I say this when you have included the term 'dear friend' in the
intro.

Such predictions are like everything else, stock market, peak oil, housing
bubble. Today is the 12th, right in the middle of your friend's sealing of
the
doorway etc.

So the wheel is turning (the 'rotas fortunae') and it's time to place bets.

If there is some great fundamental change with evidence that " the doorways
and all the access points that the Dark Lord has used to gain entry to the
world will be sealed", then your friend is prophetic. It will be thrilling
that
we heard this from him/her before it happened. What insight!

But if the world continues unabated, then the the prediciton is just one more
nut-job prophecy to be added to our extremely large heap of nut-job
prophecies we already have in history's nut-job prophecy dump.

What I am saying is such prophecies need to be evaluated here at the
inception. It is the 12th, the dice have not yet come to a rest. If some
fundamental
DNA change, as the blurb predicts, comes to pass, I want to hear more from
your friend. If not, is it not reasonable to take the stance that nothing
profound is forthcoming from that quarter?

James