homestead - Re: [Homestead] Turning of the Tide

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Turning of the Tide
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 16:17:01 -0500

Jeanne,
Since I believe in a spirit world, I do believe that channeling those
spirits is possible, however, I almost never believe it when someone
tells me they had channeled an Ascended Master or anyone like that. I
just think the whole thing is so ripe for abuse, for scam, for
money-making. Having said that, I can say I doubt the speaker is
Kuthumi, more like Michelle, but whatever...the message is the message.
I also do not believe in alchemy.

This is a period, literally and figuratively, of change. These periods
always bring out the best and worst in people. They are full of both
hope and fear, the yin and yang, the masculine, the fem. For those that
believe in channeled messages, this is more or less a comforting piece,
but depending on one's beliefs or lack thereof, one might also find
comfort in the Bible, or in community service, a list like Homestead, or
whatever.

I know that I saw myself in the first part of the message, but
then, I don't see myself as that unique. I think a lot of people are
afraid right now, disconnected, but I don't expect that to last. It is
the ebb and flow of life. I just came back from a few hours in the
woods, looking at run-off creeks, leaves, the mountains, and I can say
at this moment that yes, I do feel an energy around me, but I really
don't think it is from Kuthumi...My beliefs are different. I am glad,
however, that you seem to have found something to take away from the
message.

Bev

Jeanne Driese wrote:
A very dear friend of mine sent this to me. It impressed me very much as a way to see our fears and how to address them. No answers are asked of any of you, just thought it was worth reading in light of all our discussions about the situation in the world today. Your ideas and thoughts would be very interesting to hear. Remember the delete key works very well if anyone thinks it is offensive. It is long, and very well may be much more than you want to think about! No
matter what your responses might or might not be I would like to
read them!

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda