homestead - Re: [Homestead] Turning of the Tide

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Turning of the Tide
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 21:15:13 -0500

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 7:47 PM, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Isn't it kind of cool that so many things can bring comfort? There are
> many paths from here to there.

Amen.

For what it's worth, I tried to make it through but ran out of time, energy
and focus half-way. What I read was interesting and made me smile when it
got to the point when it mentioned the Aquarian age or phase or whatever it
said. I don't mind reading 'woo-woo' information now and again, but I had a
similar thought to James thinking that today was already the 12th and I was
mid-way through that window of the 11th-13th. Today was not a day I could be
still and write down my concerns, fears and hopes. I had a meeting with my
Program Manager after taking the family to get haircuts (I often trim them
myself, but they were due for a real cut at this point).

I even had a Bev moment and heard a song running through my brain, "This is
the dawning of the age of Aquarius, the age of Aquarius...." ;0

Nature probably holds a special place in our hearts for most of us on this
list. I always feel uplifted and refreshed after being outside - even after
mowing part of a hill with a push mower today. I am going to sleep really
well tonight.

Lisa