homestead - Re: [Homestead] Talking trash - was The longest post yet-Anger

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Talking trash - was The longest post yet-Anger
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 11:22:21 -0700

There are many of us who disagre with each other. I actually enjoy it,
most of the time, but you can't let the "ignorant SOBs" like Ray, James,
Gene, Rob, and the other curmudgeons on this list bother you.? It's kind
of like poking a stick in a red ant hill (yep, we did have those in North
Dakota).?? Fun to watch, but they bite back. If you can't take the
occasional bite, better keep the stick out of the hill.

The pertinent old-time expression was, "If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen."