homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 23:26:56 EST

So true. My own mother was sucked in. A retiree with limited income, she
called me and begged me to vote for Obama and if I did not, plan on her
moving
in with my family soon. She was donating and volunteering for him and was
convinced that McCain planned to shut down Soc. Sec and medicare almost
immediately. She said he would die and palin would be in and did I know she
was so
stupid she flunked out of 6 universities before finishing? Did I know she
flew
all over on the governors helicopter shooting wildlife on a regular basis?
Obama was going to fix her retirement for ever, he promised. I could not
believe
her level of fear. She had always been a reasonable woman. This was one of
the things I really was unhappy with the Obama campaign over, they and the
mainstream media were feeding a steady diet of garbage and lies to these
people.

Drew

In a message dated 11/7/2008 2:14:58 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,