homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 07:52:14 EST

> >There is also what is known as a "poor winner." That is the syndrome you
> are having to deal with.

I've got to observe that my esitmation of the average savvy of this list has
gone much higher during this political season. Average, mind you.

Might be just my perception, although I doubt it, but I do not recall there
being an unabashed McCain supporter expressing that view here.

And so I can't help but notice that the accusations of nastiness and
arrogance in the tone of posts comes from the two most ardent and unwavering
Obama
supporters.

James