homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 23:24:27 EST

> >Alas, he does not play well with
> others, and what point is there to being on a homesteaders' list if
> being helpful to pilgrims isn't a main purpose?

The essence of succeeding at homesteading is to deal with reality. PC is not
reality, it is an artificial construct. Get accustomed to dealing in such
artificial thinking and reality will take a bite out of you.

The thing most helpful to any homesteader, long standing, pilgrim, or
neophyte, is to deal clearly with reality.

As always there are many topics on the table. Instead of dealing with the
topics, I see, Marie, that you are indulging in characterizations to follow
up
Moon's vulgarity.

Disagree, if you will, that Moon's dismissal of Bev's and my experience of
other cultures is unfounded, or disagree that groups of people do have
observable common characteristics, or anything else being discussed. But
give the
facts, logic, and reason you disagree.

But see if you can refrain from the old, tired "James is bad" ploy.

James