homestead - Re: [Homestead] What we know about a candidate

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] What we know about a candidate
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 07:38:58 -0800 (PST)

I've seen a little of the fox 'news' coverage (I don't watch the people who
are loud) on this matter. They are, in my opinion, slanting this in favor of
the establishment republican aides, as I would have expected.

Bringing up the silliness over Africa as a serious issue holds no more
credibility than Obamas 57 states. The establishment doesn't like this
woman. If she runs for office, again; we will see if the 'people'
do........bobford