homestead - Re: [Homestead] What we know about a candidate

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] What we know about a candidate
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 07:37:22 EST

> >Believe me, I don't think she is brilliant, but I also have watched the
> media twist her words and make
> up quotes for her.

I especially liked the NBC interview that was two hours long and then
artlessly edited down to the worst six minutes. Palin was foolhardy to agree
to that
format.

There is something sinister about trying to get one more kick at Palin as she
is exiting out th door. Almost like the true believers are starting to have
doubts and they are comforting themselves with, 'Well, at least we kept Palin
out of office ....."

James