homestead - Re: [Homestead] Home brew book

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Home brew book
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 14:59:38 -0700

I'm glad you find pleasure in beer, I have yet to find much pleasure in diet caffeine-free cola. The best brand is "Dr.Pepper"

Pleasure in beer is too weak a phrase, as most beer is too weak a beverage.

We have something in common; I like Dr. Pepper. I drink a bottle two to four times a month back home, although here, rarely. Nice flavor.

Beer is on a level of its own. A most sublime level. Right up there with fine women and free time.