homestead - Re: [Homestead] Vote!

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Vote!
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 11:36:53 EST

I voted this AM, got in line at 6:00 since I had to be on the road today. A
woman in front of me was being questioned closely as she had already voted in

another precinct early, and was trying to vote again. She said
she did not know that was wrong. The young lady behind me had registered
five times using slightly different info. Fortunately the system caught her.
Hopefully, systems will work elsewhere as well as they did here.

Drew

In a message dated 11/3/2008 10:49:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,