homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 18:44:13 -0800 (PST)

He was a man of principle who didn't bow to the powers that be. He didn't
care. He did what he thought was best for the country. He used the most
terrifying weapon in the history of man, with the kind of deliberation of a
man in full . History argues whether his decision was correct -- that is
beside the point ......bobf